Anxiety

7:55 AM




Well, I must be doing a craft fair in t-minus 3 days because my anxiety is through the roof this morning. I was worried that maybe I won't sell anything for about a week now, but now I'm worrying that maybe I'll get really sick the day before. I'm also worried that maybe they're will be a terrible earthquake while I'm there. Not to mention I'm afraid that I invested too much money in this and that I'll be stuck with a ton of work that won't sell. All things that sound a little ridiculous as I am typing.

Ugh. I know I'm not alone in these feelings. I know that I'm only feeling this way because I'm nervous about the upcoming show.

I've been making sure to indulge in self care the past couple of days. I've been going to the gym, going to yoga and last night I gave myself a facial and drank a ton of chamomile tea.

 I'm also going to continue to stay active, going to yoga and the gym. I'm hoping to get a couple of good runs in over the next few days too. I'm also going to try to remember to breathe and stay present. These are the best things that I can do for myself over the next few days. Wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts