Monday, Monday, Monday

4:11 PM


Well, I spent about 4 hours today trying to make a new banner for my etsy shop. I finally figured out what I really wanted it to look like and after doing the editing and uploading it to my site, it turns out it's too grainy. What a waste of time... I did make a new one, it's not really what I wanted, but it will do for now.


this is the new one. I like it. It's certainly eye catching.


In other news, I had a really nice weekend. Saturday was beautiful so Chloe and I enjoyed an afternoon in the back yard. I'm almost done with my 900 page book! I should have just finished it this weekend, but I still have 5 pages left. Can't wait to start reading a new book! This one was epic.


I spent most of the day yesterday working on this painting of my friend, Amy. It's really hot today, so I'm hoping the paint will dry super fast so I can work on it again soon. I hope Amy likes it. It's hard painting your friends without thinking about how they'll react to it. I try not to think about it too much, but it's really hard not to.

Anyway, it's a new week! Summer is right around the corner. Things are good.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts