Spring Teaser

3:37 PM

This picture was taken last year, but this is what it felt like today!

It felt down right spring like today! 55 degrees and so much sun! Wow. Made me want to get out there and soak it up. I would have loved to be out there working in the garden or going for a nice long run. However, I had way too much to do today to do any of that. I did manage to get a nice sun shiny walk with Chloe. She didn't even need her little fleece coat!

Tomorrow looks like more rain and grey clouds. I'm okay with that though. After that horribly hot summer, I'm still enjoying the rainy grey days. 

I've got my Mother's Day cards all done and the images sent to the printer! I'll share pics of them with you once I've gotten them in my hands. 

Hope the week is going well for everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts