Wednesday Happenings

3:14 PM


Another Mother's Day card! Whoohoo!

I'm on a roll this year. I want to be fully prepared for this holiday. I really dropped the ball on Valentine's Day and I feel a little dumb for that. 

I've got a couple of Birthday card designs rolling around in my head right now too, so look for those soon as well.



I picked up some new supplies at Dick Blick on Monday. I spent way too much money, but they were having a sale so I felt like I should get some things that I've been wanting to get for a long time as well as some things that I did really need. I bought some Neo Meglip which I've never used before and I'm really excited to try it. It's a medium for oil paint that can smooth out brush strokes aid in the drying process.

It's still a bit cold to be painting in the garage. However, Monday is looking like it might be 60 degrees so I might be able to get out there and get some painting done.


On another note, Nate and I got some crazy good seats at last nights Blazers vs. Timberwolves game. I've never sat so close! They won so the entire Rose Garden was filled with streamers after the game :)

It was a fun evening. I hope we're able to get seats like that again.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts