Print Sale

7:52 AM


Well, it's been a bit of a tough week. Chloe is having some health issues and it always makes life a little stressful and filled with anxiety.

She has an ulcer on her eye and it's become infected. I've been giving her some very expensive eye drops and I think they're working. It's kind of hard to tell, but I'm trying to be optimistic about it.



About a month ago I found a lump on her back. I thought maybe it was a bug bite, so I kept my eye on it, and it went away. It came back last week and my heart sank. Disappearing and reappearing is a common characteristic of a mast cell tumor. I know because she's already had two of them.

So I brought her in on Thursday to have it tested and sure enough, it's a mast cell tumor. Le sigh. I'm trying my best to not freak out. I'm trying my best to see the positives of this situation. The fact that I caught it fairly early, that it's in a place in which it's east to remove, that the vet who is going to remove it has done the last two with excellent results. That she's otherwise healthy and happy and still relatively young. That she'll also be getting her teeth cleaned, something I've been kind of putting off in the off chance that she'd have to go under for this same exact thing.

These are all positives. 



But naturally there is a lot of worry and a lot of stress on the bank account. So, because I have quite a bit of 8x10" print inventory, I thought I'd have a sale! I've marked all the 8x10" prints in my Etsy shop at $15. I'll keep that price up through tomorrow. 

Thanks for reading and if you'd like to send Chloe some good vibes, I'm sure she'd appreciate it! Happy weekend :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts