First Blog Post!

11:34 AM


My first post in my new website. I'm not 100% sure what happened to my old site. I wasn't able to write any blog posts there and when I went to upload the newest version of Wordpress, everything I had previously written was gone.

I was pretty upset. But, I now have the domain name that I originally wanted and using Blogger is so much easier than Wordpress. I really wanted to try to learn more about writing code and making a really fancy blog with Wordpress, but the truth is that I just don't have the time, let alone patience, for it. It's a lot of work and watching a million YouTube videos can be time consuming and frustrating.

I like this site quite a bit. I'll be adding more things to my portfolio over time and because this is a bit easier to navigate, I'll probably be blogging much more.

Thanks for following me from my old site! Hopefully I won't accidentally delete this blog!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts