I'm Back!

5:09 PM


We went to the beach!! We got back almost a week ago but I've been having a really hard time transferring my photos from my phone to my computer.




It was a lot of fun. We went on a couple of day trips to some coastal towns and we went on a really nice hike in the Tillimook Forest. 


There were amazing views of the ocean and it was just the most perfect day for a hike. 



Chloe had the time of her life, of course. We were really lucky with our weather too. It only rained one day and it was the day we were leaving. 
I wish we could take more trips to the coast. There's just not much room in the budget, or our schedules for it. Big sigh,

.


Going on vacation always makes me happy to get back to work. I started this new card design yesterday and I was able to list a new birthday card in my shop.


You can find it in my shop!

My back has been feel so much better! There are actual days in a row that I don't feel any pain. I think everyday it gets better and because of it, I'm getting stronger. Yay! I think I'll be back to normal any day now.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts