1:09 PM

Wallowa Mountains

I know it's been awhile since I've written a blog post. I've been a little busy and this past weekend I took a little trip out to Eastern Oregon with a friend to visit a friend who lives out there.
Wallowa Lake
It's a really beautiful place. We checked out the great Wallowa mountains and Wallowa lake. We ate at Terminal Gravity Brewery in Enterprise and it was some of the best brewery food I've ever eaten. We checked out the Pendelton Facroty store in Pendelton, Oregon. It took every fiber of my being not to purchase ALL the blankets. 

Hiking around Mt Emily.
We hiked around Mt Emily which is in La Grande and we saw lots of wild flowers blooming. 




It was a great weekend. I didn't realize just how much I needed to get out of the house until I started my workday yesterday. I got so much work done and today has been the same.

Yay! Next week we're heading to the coast! I'm really looking forward to that.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts