Hello!!

3:05 PM

Ran around this lake! Again!


Opps! It's been awhile. We went camping Friday and Saturday for Nate's 40th Birthday and it's taken me awhile to get caught up on everything this week. 



It was a great weekend. The weather was beautiful. We went with a couple of friends and did a little swimming and a little fishing. We ate hot dogs and had a birthday pie. Of course we also had s'mores and some drinks too. It was really great to be in the woods for a couple of days, away from phones and computers.

 I ran 10 miles around Timothy Lake. My third time running around it! My legs and ankles feel great. I had a little back pain today, but it's manageable. I can't believe I'm up to 10 miles. I really wasn't sure if I'd ever run that distance again. I'm so happy that things are going well in that department.

Chloe is also doing really well. She threw up when we first arrived at the camp site, and I was really worried the first night we were there. I think it was just the car ride because she was fine all weekend and she's been great all week. I think we're finally out of the woods with her health. For now anyway, and I'm totally embracing that.

It's been a good week. I've been painting, prepping panels for paintings and putting wholesale orders together. Life is really great right now and I'm embracing that as well.

I'm hoping to get more blogging done next week! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts