Keep Your Head Up

3:23 PM

New holiday card is coming soon!

This is what I mostly worked on today. I wanted to do one more holiday card before I sent my holiday card image sheet to wholesale buyers and I did it!


It's been another challenging week in the Chloe Baloney department. She had something called Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis. I won't get into details because it's not the most pleasant illness. There was a lot of blood and other bodily fluids and she wasn't doing well at all. 

After day 4 I took her back to her vet and they pumped her full of fluids and antibiotics. 

She's doing much better today. I think she'll be almost 100% tomorrow.

Sometimes I feel like all her illness is my fault somehow. I know it's not, but I'm her primary caretaker and sometimes it feels like I'm the one responsible for her health, and she's just a very healthy dog.

I guess that's what happens when you love another being. When things aren't going well for them we ask ourselves what WE could be doing wrong. 

It's really hard taking care of a dog that seems to have so many issues. I care about her so much, I just want her to have the happiest, healthiest life. I wish I had a magic wand to heal all her ailments.

She's such a bright, strong little being. I'm hoping this is the last of the serious health issues for awhile. So is my bank account.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts