Planning, Organizing, Working. Hello 2017.

3:24 PM


A new year, a new planner. This is my 9th year using the Little Otsu paper planner. I love these planners. They're the perfect size, they're designed well and they're really cute. I know lots of people these days have an electronic planner, or use their phones, but there's something about paper that I love. Being able to physically check things off a to-do list is gratifying for me. 



They keep me organized but also they keep a running tally on events of my everyday life. Their worn pages are tales of grocery lists, vacations, appointments and shows. They document my studio days, my office days, my productive days and my not so productive days. They are something that maybe years from now I will pour over and be reminded of a life that once was, or  maybe still is. 



This is not a paid advertisement by Little Otsu. I just happened to be in their shop the other day and they recognized me from previous years. I've often told them how much I loved their planners and I was surprised when he remembered me and asked me what number planner this was. I had to really think about it and I guessed 8, but the number is actually 9. 



I know many people have new years resolutions to be more organized and I feel that having a daily planner really helps me stay on task and focused. Not all the time, but most days! So if you're in the market for one, I do recommend this one.

In other news, 2017 has been off to a great start for me so far. I banged out 3 wholesale orders yesterday and I'm working on my fourth today. I hope these orders keep rolling in because it's really cold this week and I really don't want to be in my garage painting. I have been working on some new work out there but I'm not quite ready to share it. Soon though! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts