Motivation. Excitement.

5:06 PM


I'm so happy my poppies are blooming. Last year I only got one to bloom, the rest of the buds rotted out and fell off. I think I'm going to get even more of these beauties in the next few days.


It inspired me to make a new birthday card. My little nasturtiums were also an inspiration, although they haven't bloomed yet. 

I'm also re-working a holiday card from last year. I was never really happy with the colors, so I made another. I always feel so rushed when it comes to holiday cards, and I think it effects the outcome. I'm still not sure if I'm happy with the colors, but I'm moving on for right now. I have a few more card designs in mind, and at least one more holiday card I want to re-work.

I've been seeing a lot of photos from this years National Stationery Show and it's been really motivating. I'm not sure if I'll ever do it, but seeing the quality of work that is showcased there is really pushing me creatively. It's truly inspiring to see so many of my peers really excel at their game. It makes me want to be better at what I do.

I'm hoping to get my calendar done very soon and some more stickers printed and ready to go soon! I feel really excited and motivated and it feels really good.

I know it's a long weekend for most people. Try not to forget why it's a long weekend, folks. Hope everyone is safe and enjoys the extra day off! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts