Olympic Mountain Painting

11:30 AM


I painted this while listening to the rest of the S Town podcast yesterday. 

If you haven't listened to it yet, I highly recommend you do so. It takes a couple of different turns during the 7 episode story. I thought it was going to go in one direction, then another, and ultimately it goes on to something that I wasn't expecting.

It's a great story. Heartbreaking and funny and just a little odd. If you're like me, and live in a relative bubble, this will be a bit eye opening. How people in the rural south live and interact with one another. 

It's a little addictive, hence the whole painting in a day. So once you sit down to listen to it you'll want to listen to another and another. I suggest putting a whole day aside for it. Seriously.

The new painting is now available in my Etsy shop too! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts