Bat!

3:47 PM


Chloe was part of my inspiration yesterday when I started drawing this little bat. Her ears look like little bat wings sometimes. I also saw a picture of this little bat and thought it looked really cute. 

Bat!
Also, it's October!! Halloween month! I love October and I really love Halloween. I don't really like getting dressed up because I always run out of time to make a costume and also there are only so many people you can dress up as when you wear glasses...
But, I do love everything else! I love my neighbor kids who trick or treat at our house, I love scary movies, I love the smell and the changing leaves. And CANDY! You can't have Halloween without CANDY! 

Anyway, it's one of my favorite times of year and I'm loving every minute of it, right now. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts