Works in Progress

4:21 PM


I started the sketch for a new painting yesterday. This is my friend Tony. He really wants a paisley background so that's what I'm going to attempt to paint!


This background is going to take A LOT of time. I hope it's worth it! I'm really looking forward to painting people again. This summer was really too hot to work in the garage, but now that it's cooling off I can get back out there and paint again.


Crafty Wonderland is just a couple of months away, so I'm trying to make some new pieces for that as well. Every year people ask me for specific animals, and usually I don't have them. I remember last year a few people asked if I had any raccoons, and I didn't. So this year I'm making some! I might also make a penguin. We'll see!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts