8:05 AM



Happy Thanksgiving, friends! I have so much to be thankful for, I don't even know where to start. I'm so lucky to have the life I live and I do try to remember that everyday. 

I tried narrowing down my list of things I'm grateful for to just 3 things but that's really impossible because there are just too many people and too many reasons. Some of the things on the list include my family, my happy healthy dog, my friends (!!!), the house I live in, Nate and all the people that support me and my tiny business. 

There's so much more, but I feel like those are the heavy hitters. 

I plan on spending my day at home, with Chloe and Nate, just relaxing. He has a three day weekend this weekend, and in the 6 years we've been together, that's a first! So we get to enjoy a true holiday weekend together, thankful for that too.

I hope everyone has a truly great holiday! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts