Almost 9 Years!

2:48 PM


I've been working on this design for a bride to be this week. It's for their wedding invitation. I always feel so honored when people approach me for wedding invitations. They've picked me, out of all the thousands of designers out there. So cool.

I'll share the finished product once it's all printed up and ready to go.

In other news, my 9 year Etsy Anniversary is a week from today! Holy Moly. I can't believe it. It does not feel like it's been 9 years since I started selling there. I say that every year, I know, but it's so true. I feel so unbelievably lucky that this is my job and that I have the opportunity to do what I love as a career.

I've also made so many great connections through Etsy over the years. I've met so many people and I've had some amazing experiences. Etsy has changed a lot over the past few years, so good, some bad. All in all it's still a great place to share my work. 

I'll be announcing a big sale next week, so stay tuned! And to those who have been following me the past 9 years, thank you so much!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing wedding Invitation samples. I am getting married in August and have booked one of wedding venues Los Angeles. Planning to have a fairy theme and looking for venues and wedding invitations accordingly.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts