Officially Spring!

1:58 PM



It's officially Spring! Yay! We've been having some rainy weather but it was really nice the past couple of days. We were able to go for a very windy bike ride on Friday and we did a lot of yard work yesterday. 


It's a rainy day today but it's kind of warm and it smells so nice outside. The Daphne is blooming and it's one of my favorite Spring time scents. I wish I could bottle it up and use it in my house. 

My back is starting to feel a little better! I was so happy to be outside working in the sunshine. 


Chloe was really excited too. One of her favorite things is playing outside and being with us as we work in the yard. 

My taxes are all done for 2015 so I'm hoping to get some art made this week! It's been awhile since I've made anything and I'm starting to feel a little guilty about it. 

Hope Spring is blooming in your neck of the woods! Have a good week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts