Crow Illustration Clog Illustration

3:16 PM



It's been a busy week in the office. I got two new illustrations done and several consignment orders packed up and shipped!




The first illustration I finished was this crow. I need to get better at process photos. I've been thinking about getting one of those tripods for your phone so that I can do those cool time lapse videos that I see so many artists using these days. 



I also got this fun illustration of my clogs finished and listed in my Etsy shop. Coincidentally, the price of this piece is what my health insurance costs next month, so if you purchase this, you'll be paying for my health insurance!

 I love these shoes. They're so cute and comfortable. The purply grey ones are my everyday clogs. I swear I get less foot pain and injuries because of these. I love them. I want them in every color. 


In other news, it's going to be 100 degrees here today. Hot. I'm hiding out in a closed up house thinking about some new Christmas cards...Retail is weird. 

Anyway, hope you have a great weekend!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts