Greeting Card Designs and Taking Risks

11:47 AM


I've been pretty quiet this week, I know. I've been working on several new card designs and taking some extra days off at the same time. Nate has a 9 day work week coming up so I took a couple of extra days to hang out with him. I tend to work when he's working, so I know I'll end up working 9 days in a row too.


I've been trying to make a few new birthday cards and some thank you cards to add to my line. I didn't realize how few of them I had and I'm hoping that by adding more specific card designs it will up my wholesale game a little bit.



Yesterday I checked out my calendar proof! I think it's looking good. I do need to do a little more work on it, but it's really coming along. I'm hoping to learn everything I need to about doing a calendar this year, so maybe it will be a little easier next year? I hope so. I knew that it would be a bit of a learning curve, but I guess I underestimated just how big that curve would be.

I really hope people like it. It's scary making something so different than what you usually make, but I think it's necessary. Learn and grow and take some risks. If this doesn't pan out, then I guess I can say at least I tried. 

Well, day one of nine is almost done! 8 more to go. This will be good. A chance for me to really buckle down, focus and crank out some new work. 

Have a really great weekend!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts