Cully Farmer's Market

2:14 PM


I live in the Cully neighborhood and we've had a small farmer's market on Thursdays for the past couple of years. I was asked if I wanted a spot at the community table for the months of June and July. It's a free space with the notion that you'll help set up or take down the market. Last night was the first farmer's market of the season, and my first time at the community table.

I wasn't really sure what to expect. It's a small space, and a rather small market, but I did sell quite a bit! I was also able to get out and meet some more of my neighbors too. It was a nice change of pace for me, because I tend to feel a little isolated working from home every day.

So, if you're in Portland, come by and say hello! It's from 4-8 every Thursday on 42nd and Alberta. I have special prices on my cards and prints too!


Speaking of special prices...

I currently have a sale section in my Etsy shop. I've marked select original watercolor and oil paintings to 30% off. Some of these pieces have been around for a little too long, and need a good home to go to.

Maybe you can get some early holiday shopping done? Maybe there's something that would work really well with your current art collection? Maybe you don't have a collection and this would be your first piece!

Whatever your art needs may be, I hope you might find something you like! And as always, if you have any questions about the pieces, please contact me!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts