Hello. It's Me.

4:25 PM


I needed some cheering up yesterday so I drew this. Three chihuahuas in a totem. Does it make sense? No. Is it a little ridiculous? Yes. Does it make me smile? Most definitely. 
It's currently listed in my Etsy shop but I'm also thinking of making it into a birthday card?


I like it.


These two originals are now available in prints too. They're listed in my Etsy shop as well. Needless to say, it's been a busy "listing stuff on Etsy and listening to Neko Case day."

I hear about a juried show that I submitted work for in a few days. I've done a few submissions to galleries before and I've never gotten in one. I'm crossing my fingers for this one. It's in San Francisco,  the theme is Sweet and Low, and focuses on the creepy and cute.  

If I don't get in, then I really need to find a place to show my paintings. Even if it's a coffee shop. I've got a lot of paintings, and they're starting to pile up. I'm running out of space and some are literally falling on me. I almost hurt my self while moving things around in my studio last week.

It's been so long since I've even had a show. I honestly don't remember the last time I had one. I really don't know why that is either. I used to get approached by galleries a lot. Not so much these days. I'm not really sure why that is, but  it's time for me to start researching and submitting my work to places. 

Wish me luck and a thick skin. 












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts