Mt Hood Painting / Sellwood Bridge Postcard

2:08 PM


I got this oil painting of Mt Hood finished and listed in my Etsy shop. I sure wish I could go camping up at Mt Hood and see a beautiful sunrise coming up over the mountain. It's still far to cold and rainy for any kind of camping trip, unless a cabin is involved. 


I also got a Sellwood Bridge postcard done and listed in my shop. I can't say that I'm a big fan of this bridge, but I kept getting requests to make postcards/prints of it, so I did. It's not nearly has dramatic, or inspiring for me, but I know a lot of people have sentimental attachment to it. Especially since it's been replaced with a brand new bridge. The old Sellwood bridge was literally crumbling into the Willamette. Not to mention, you would surely die if you were stuck on in during an earthquake. Now it's one of the safest bridges, besides Tilikum. If there ever is an earthquake, I hope I'm on one of those two bridges...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts