Missing Portland Oregon

3:58 PM


I did some printing on Thursday.


I printed a couple of plates that I made way back from 2007.


I know I need to make some new ones, but I just love these so much.


They remind me of old Portland and I've been feeling very nostalgic for old Portland these days.


The water tower in this print is most likely going to be torn down and replaced with over priced condos. Over priced condos in a city where people are struggling to pay rent and homelessness is at an all time high. It makes me sad. It makes me dislike the city that's been my home for 20 years. It makes me miss friends that have had to move away because they can't afford to live here. 


So, yeah, missing old Portland as well as friends the past few days. 

Anyway, it's the weekend. Hope it's a good one! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts