Portland Art Supply Store and 20th Century Women.

11:33 AM

Williamsburgh oil paints are my favorite paints.  <3

Hello Tuesday. Had another great weekend this past weekend. I headed to my local art supply store, Muse on Hawthorne, but was really sad to see that it had closed. After a little research we found a new art supply store on 21st and Powell called Artist and Craftsman Supply. It's employee owned and occupies quite a large space. I'm really sad that Muse closed, but I'm happy to find a new art supply store. 

I do like Dick Blick, but it's located in Downtown Portland and sometimes heading down there is overwhelming. I also like Columbia Art Supply on Burnside, but they're closed on Sundays and sometimes I find their prices a little high. 






Yesterday we checked out a movie and the Academy Theater called 20th Century Women. It stars  Annette Benning, Elle Fanning, Billy Crudup and a Greta Gerwig. I loved it. It had feminism, love, punk rock, new wave and a really cool old house. Just about all of my favorite things. The acting was great and I really enjoyed the story line. 

Today is my Monday so I'm trying to get into the groove of the new work week. Hopefully  I find that groove soon because right now I just want to curl up in bed with a book.

Maybe a little more coffee is in order?

Anyway, here's to a new work week! Hope it's a good one!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts