I Love the Internet

4:36 PM


Can I just say how much I love the internet? I mean, look at this photo. You cannot be sad while looking at this photo. You cannot be angry looking at this photo. All you can really do is squee with delight and wonder at the cuteness that is in this photo. I don't know who's dog this is, or who took this photo or who knitted the little pot hat for that tiny dog, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Anyway, I was feeling pretty bummed out about a lot of things, mostly money, this morning until I saw this photo and started to hysterically laugh to the point that I forgot what I was sad about until just this minute.




I started this painting yesterday and I think it's almost done. 




I want to go work on the sky a bit more and the bridge still needs some work, but I have to wait for the paint to dry first. Waiting for paint to dry is the story of my life.

It's been an okay week so far. Still very rainy. Still very grey. I know I'm going to miss this weather when it's 100 degrees outside, but a little sunshine and warmth would feel really good right now. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts